Saturday 13 August 2016

Bake, Natter and Roll......Meet the Committee - Part 3

Hello there,

Welcome back to the Bake, Natter and Roll Blog - today we're meeting another of our lovely committee members. This week it's the turn of Vice President Lydia....



I am Lydia and I have 2 children; Evie who is 3 and Willow who is 9 months and I have been married for 6 years.  I grew up in Farnham but have lived in Farnborough for about the last 8 years. I work part time for a forklift truck company. I love to cook, bake and craft when I have any spare time, which is hardly ever!

Why did you join Bake, Natter and Roll?
I joined bake , natter and roll as I really like what the WI Is about, playing a unique role in providing women with educational opportunities and the chance to build new skills, whilst being with other like minded women. It's also about getting time out for myself where I am Lydia and not always mummy!

What's your favourite cake?
My favourite cake- hmmmmmm so many but my ultimate favourite would be carrot or coffee and walnut, is it ok to have 2?!?

Tell us three facts about yourself:
I ran Brighton marathon in 2012
I was in Mark Owens' video Clementine
I spent 6.5 months travelling South America, New Zealand, Australia, Bali and Thailand.

Pop back soon to see what we've been up to at Bake, Natter and Roll and to meet another committee member!

The Bake, Natter and Roll Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by the Bake, Natter & Roll blog - we'd love to hear from you....