Saturday 6 August 2016

Bake, Natter and Roll......Meet the Committee - Part 2

Hello there,

Welcome back to Bake, Natter and Roll - the Farnham WI blog!

Today we continue to meet the WI Committee. After meeting Cat last week, let's say hello to Vice President and resident blogger Rachel Wheeler....



Rachel lives with her partner Joe and their two cats (Steve and Tinker) in Farnham. Rachel isn't originally from Farnham, moving her about three and a half years ago.

Why did you join Bake Natter and Roll?
I love the idea of a group of diverse women who meet up to share skills, knowledge and a good gossip! I'm a bit of a crafty individual (I love to sew and enjoy papercraft), as well as having a passion for cakes and homemade food and therefore the WI has always appealed to me. I'm also keen to meet new friends since moving into the area.

What is your favourite cake? 
Tough question.....probably coffee cake....although I do love lemon drizzle too! 

Tell us three facts about you....
1) I write a blog dedicated to the art of afternoon tea - Tea With Me and Friends
2) I love talking - I probably talk too much sometimes!
3) I used to be a Brownie Guide Leader, I was known as Squirrel

Why not say hi to Rachel at the next monthly meeting - tell her about your favourite afternoon tea adventure! Pop back to the blog soon to meet more of the committee!

Thank you for popping by today,

The Bake, Natter and Roll Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by the Bake, Natter & Roll blog - we'd love to hear from you....