Saturday 27 August 2016

Bake, Natter and Roll .... Meet the Committee- Part 5

Hello there,

Another Saturday rolls around and today on the Bake, Natter and Roll blog we're meeting another lovely committee member. This time we meet Vice President Kate....


Kate lives with her husband Keith and two children in Farnham.

Why did you join Bake, Natter and Roll?
I started up the Farnham WI with our President Cat, as I've always loved the ideology behind the WI but didn't fit into any of the local groups. I was looking for a more varied age range.

What is your favourite cake?
My favourite cake is carrot cake

Tell us three facts about yourself:
I have had over 26 piercings and tattoos.
I love sewing and embroidery
I love travelling

It's great to learn a little more about Kate, if you want any sewing tips look for Kate at the next monthly meeting!

Thank you for popping by today - we still have two more committee members for you to meet!

The Bake, Natter and Roll Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by the Bake, Natter & Roll blog - we'd love to hear from you....