Wednesday 18 January 2017

We have a new Committee Member!

Hello there,

Welcome back to Bake, Natter and Roll - The Farnham WI Blog!

As our members already know, our lovely secretary Laura has decided to step down. Laura remains a member of Bake, Natter and Roll and we'd like to thank her for all her hard work in 2016. 

As we say goodbye to one lovely committee member, we welcome a new one........please say hello to Mandy!


Mandy is a Mum, wife, vocalist and an Independent Senior Stylist!

Why did you join Bake, Natter and Roll?
I joined to meet new women and experience a range of activities and I loved the sound of Bake, Natter & Roll

What is your favourite cake?
My favourite cake is Carrot Cake

Tell us three facts about yourself:
1:  I was a professional singer& I still sing. 
2: I love writing lyrics serious and comedy, verse and stories 
3: I have my own business

Next time you're at a Bake, Natter and Roll meeting don't forget to say hi to Mandy!

Thank you for popping by today,
The Bake, Natter and Roll Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by the Bake, Natter & Roll blog - we'd love to hear from you....